Sunday 26 November 2017

Style: Lovely Street Looks in Covent Garden

We sent fashion reporter Maria Ana Vieira Lopes and photographer Ana Pedro (@aanapedro).out for a walk around Covent Garden to see who they could bump into. As always they found som great styles and interesting people. Our style team have done the work and sourced her look so you can shop it below.. xo

Bibi

What are you wearing today? 

I just bought this outfit because I didn’t like what I was wearing before. I changed into this yellow shirt and these shoes that I bought yesterday. The coat is from Burberry. 

 Which piece of clothing or accessory best represents your style? 

This fur coat I’m wearing today, I love it. 

 What or who influences your style? 

I especially like Galliano. 

Tell me about the most special item of clothing or accessory that you own. 

I have a really nice skirt with a tiger print that has a vintage feel. It’s special because my mother and my aunt have worn it, so it’s just passing down from my family. 

 What is your favourite thing about Covent Garden? 

It’s a very nice open space, and very pleasant to walk around here. 

 Where do you shop for clothes? 

I like to find little shops, boutiques and vintage stores everywhere. 

What are the best places in Covent Garden to go out? 

Well, I just came here to visit some friends, but I really like it so far. 

Shop Bobi’s entire look here!

The post Style: Lovely Street Looks in Covent Garden appeared first on Felix Magazine.


Style: Lovely Street Looks in Covent Garden posted first on http://www.felixmagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment